Skip to main content


If you own or rent/lease 240 irrigable acres or more in the 17 Western states, you are required to complete a Federal RRA form. WATER CANNOT BE DELIVERED UNTIL THESE FORMS ARE COMPLETED.

Please be advised: The Bureau of Reclamation will issue administrative fees to those who own and/or rent/lease 240 irrigated acres or more and do not complete the required forms. This includes land you own and/or rent/lease in other irrigation districts.

If you are a new owner or a renter with 240 acres and you need more information, please call the District Office.


Join our mailing list