Closed Wednesdays at 10:00 am, reopens Thursday at 10:00 am
- 6 spots with a fire ring and concrete table at each spot
- Available on a first come first serve bases at $10 a night per spot
- We do take reservations if a person wants to rent the entire campground for $60 a night. You can submit reservation requests below.
- A vault toilet is available year-round, flush-able toilets are only available as weather permits (we shut it down during winter to avoid freezing)
- Potable water is available during warming months (again, we shut it down during winter to avoid freezing)
- No trailers or RVs over 27' long
The reservation Calendar is below, this calendar shows reservations for both the Campground & the Day-use park.
Reservations for the Campground are for the full campground ONLY, (all 6 spots). If you wish to use less than 6 spots, camping will be on a first come first serve basis.
When you are looking at the calendar, you will see the blue highlights that indicate "busy" or "campground", the full campground is reserved for those dates. Look for open dates on the calendar & after you have chosen your dates complete the form above with the date desired & your contact information.
Once your reservation is received, you will receive a return email with a confirmation of your reservation or a notification that the date requested is no longer available. Reservation requests will be checked as time permits. You should expect a response within 72 hours of your request.
Cancellations due happen from time to time, we understand that everyone has their lives to live. Please make all cancellations by email ASAP. We have plenty of guests that would be glad to have your reservation dates.
You are permitted to occupy the grounds of the Campground & Day Use Park only; the rest of the facility is restricted, except for the Visitors Center, to speak to Dam personnel and/or during an emergency.
If you have any questions you can complete the contact request below.
Owyhee Irrigation District has the right to remove scheduled reservations from the calendar when necessary. There may be times when the district will need the day-use area or campground due to unforeseen maintenance or an emergency on the compound or at the Dam. The District will notify the guest as soon as feasibly possible, but we can not guarantee a length of time of notice.